New month, so I figured I better start this up lol. I fully intend to have a drawing per day no matter how my days go. With that in mind, expect a lot of simple, sleep deprived pencil drawings.
And no, this is not some elaborate April Fools joke. I'm serious. If I don't get anything posted tonight, expect something tomorrow.
1. Favorite Bug type
2. Favorite Ice type
3. First Rock catch.
4. First Kanto starter
5. First Johto starter
6. Favorite Dark type
7. Favorite Ghost type
8. Create a new starter (or redo the one I made as a kid)
9. First Fire catch
10. Make a Mega-Evolution
11. Favorite Dragon Type
12. A Pokemon that surprised me
13. A Pokemon that was a huge let down
14. Favorite Electric Type
15. Least favorite Pokemon design
16. Favorite Eevee-lution
17. Ultimate Overlord of Darkness, JIGGLYPUFF
18. New Evolution
19. Make a new Flying/______ type
20. Draw a Deli based pokemon (cuz I work at a Deli)
21. Favorite fossil
22. Draw a Breaking Bad pokemon (Seriously Paul!? Really?)
23. Draw a pokemon gjinka (Dammit Dana...)
24. Draw a pokemon themed sword (... alright then)
25. Your name out of Unknown
26. ... Shoryuken? (Sky Upper)
27. Favorite Legendary Dragon
28. Favorite Legendary Dog
29. Favorite Legendary Bird
30. Water/Dragon Blastoise Mega
1. A buff Magikarp (Wtf Dana?)
2. A pokemon AS a cupcake
3. Make a new Legendary that's Water/Fire, and based off the Kraken.
4. Draw a Kanto starter Swagfag (Why Paul? Why?)
5. Fuse two of my favorite
6. Make a Bidoof-style Pokemon
Now if you are seeing a lot of "Why Paul/Dana," these are the suggestions I got from work. So if you're randomly reading this and your name is Paul/Dana, and you are not the specific Paul/Dana I work with, don't get confused lol.
Pointless rant FTW