... Starting January... or when I complete the following list.
Inspired by my best pal doing the same, I also want to do a month of drawing Pokemon. But since I don't have a set criteria for each day, I'm looking for suggestions to fill my list. Once all 30 spots are filled, I will begin. I will be filling in some as we go along as well, I'm just thinking on some off the wall ideas first.
Man, did I get some off the wall ideas at work.
1. Favorite Bug type
2. Favorite Ice type
3. First Rock catch.
4. First Kanto starter
5. First Johto starter
6. Favorite Dark type
7. Favorite Ghost type
8. Create a new starter (or redo the one I made as a kid)
9. First Fire catch
10. Make a Mega-Evolution
11. Favorite Dragon Type
12. A Pokemon that surprised me
13. A Pokemon that was a huge let down
14. Favorite Electric Type
15. Least favorite Pokemon design
16. Favorite Eevee-lution
17. Ultimate Overlord of Darkness, JIGGLYPUFF
18. New Evolution
19. Make a new Flying/______ type
20. Draw a Deli based pokemon (cuz I work at a Deli)
21. Favorite fossil
22. Draw a Breaking Bad pokemon (Seriously Paul!? Really?)
23. Draw a pokemon gjinka (Dammit Dana...)
24. Draw a pokemon themed sword (... alright then)
25. Your name out of Unknown
26. ... Shoryuken? (Sky Upper)
27. Favorite Legendary Dragon
28. Favorite Legendary Dog
29. Favorite Legendary Bird
30. Water/Dragon Blastoise Mega
1. A buff Magikarp (Wtf Dana?)
2. A pokemon AS a cupcake
3. Make a new Legendary that's Water/Fire, and based off the Kraken.
4. Draw a Kanto starter Swagfag (Why Paul? Why?)
5. Fuse two of my favorite
6. Make a Bidoof-style Pokemon
Well then, I guess I'll get started tonight, and I'll try to post tomorrow.